Ocean Freight is one of the most cost effective mode of transportation around the world. Despite the long period of transportation, this delivery mode will definitely suit a company that needs to ship oversized or heavy cargo from Russia. In addition, this is an opportunity to optimize the cost of delivery to countries with developed maritime infrastructure: USA, China, Canada, etc.Types of international maritime shipping
Based on the cargo contents, a specialist will help you choose the appropriate type of international ocean shipment:
- Ocean freight - if the company wants to rent the entire vessel with a crew for several voyages;
- Container carriage - is especially beneficial for large deliveries, the larger the batch, the cheaper the shipping costs;
- RORO (Roll On Roll Off) – involves ships with an inclined platform, which allows loading cargo “with wheels" on board;
- Door-to-door transportation;
- Dry Bulk - for bulk cargo like coal or fertilizers.